I want to work with designers to make their pattern the best it could be. I will
- check for numerical errors
- ensure stitch counts are correct
- check measurements against gauge/tension and industry standards
- ensure consistency in terms and abbreviations
- check the pattern is consistent with any photos and schematics
- compare charts and written instructions
The end result is a pattern that is clear and easy to follow, and a joy to make.
Contact me and I will give you a quote based on your pattern. If it seems that it will take longer than I expected, I will always contact you before continuing. I aim for a turnaround of one week.
For the present time, I am offering a flat rate per pattern, but soon I will revert to an hourly rate.
Guideline charges :
Simple accessories £10-£15
Complex accessories £20-£25
Simple garments £20-£25
Complex garments £30-£50
I am looking forward to working with both crochet and knitting designers, so get in touch:
Sam.browning @ ntlworld.com